Enterprise Security and Investigations
Companies large and small use our services based on the many advantages of using a private investigative agency. We assess and design enterprise-wide programs in all stages of existence. Our thorough investigations and recommendations enable strategic decision making. We are discreet, highly competent, and offer solutions that make your organization more resilient, minimizes risk to your image, reputation, and profitability.
Although not all-inclusive, we offer the following more common investigative services for our corporate and business clients:
- Payroll Fraud
- Sick Leave Abuse / FMLA Fraud
- Embezzlement and Diversion
- Competition and Non-Solicitation Clauses
- Pre-Employment Investigations
- Criminal Records Assessment
- Background Investigations
- Integrity Violations
- Criminal or Unethical Behavior
- Violations of laws, policies, and Codes of Conduct
Whether it is performing an assessment of your corporate security practices or helping you establish security or emergency management protocols in a foreign environment, TruLine provides your business with decades worth of security management experience. Allow us to help you establish a security program that fits your organization’s budget and provides your employees, customers, and intellectual property with the highest levels of protection.
At TruLine, our associates understand that security consulting is not simply about the traditional concepts of gates, guards, and guns; our expertise runs much deeper. For our clients, our consulting process minimizes wasted time, effort, and finances, and enables us to solve problems quickly and more effectively. Our aim is to be our clients’ global provider for intelligent security solutions.
Although not all inclusive, we offer the following more common Corporate Security Offerings:
- Enterprise Security Risk Assessments
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Focused Assessments
- Developing Emergency Response Protocols
- Assess, Design, Implement, Operate, Optimize
- Comprehensive Insider Threat Program Management
- Comprehensive Emergency Management Programs
- Workplace Violence
- Threat Assessment, Prevention & Investigation
- Corporate & Industrial Espionage
- Detect, Neutralize, Prevent
- Digital Forensics
- Employee International Travel
- Incident Response Protocols
- Counterintelligence / Counterespionage Indicators
Get the latest from Top Security & Emergency Management Experts
Interested in what current events are going on around the world and how they can impact your safety? Want to know how you can improve your own protection? Receive our monthly newsletter with breaking news and our best security tips.